- 28 ounces whole peeled tomatoes
- 4 ounces green chilies (fire roasted)
- 1 white onion
- ½ bunch cilantro (stalk and leaves)
- 2 cloves garlic (to taste)
- 1 - 2 jalapeno (depends on heat)
- ½ habenaro
- 1 lime
- ~2 teaspoons salt (to taste)
The prefered method of preparing the salsa is using a blender.
Start by chopping up all the ingredients and placing them in the blender. Be cautious with how much salt you use. It is always safer to add a little then taste then add more.
Blend the salsa in pulses and occationally use a spatula to mix up any ingredients that have not been blended.
Pour and enjoy!