- 28 ounces whole peeled tomatoes
- 4 ounces green chilies (fire roasted)
- 1 white onion
- ½ bunch cilantro (stalk and leaves)
- 2 cloves garlic (to taste)
- 1 - 2 jalapeno (depends on heat)
- ½ habenaro
- 1 lime
- ~2 teaspoons salt (to taste)
The prefered method of preparing the salsa is using a blender.
Start by chopping up all the ingredients and placing them in the blender. Be cautious with how much salt you use. It is always safer to add a little then taste then add more.
Blend the salsa in pulses and occationally use a spatula to mix up any ingredients that have not been blended.
Pour and enjoy!
Since you've made it this far, sharing this article on your favorite social media network would be highly appreciated 💖! For feedback, please ping me on Twitter.